Responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales department and excellent service to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess extreme attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
Manner Polymers is a flexible PVC compound manufacturer that continually strives for perfection. It is through hard work and pride by all associates that drives our success and is the foundation for a fulfilling and rewarding work environment. Our strong focus on preventive planning and error proofing aides in our drive for growth and success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work collaboratively with other departments including operations, manufacturing, and technical service.
- Serve customers by providing accurate and detailed information regarding prices, scheduling, and shipping.
- Execute product pricing adjustments and transportation cost updates.
- Develop and manage customer relationships.
- Communicate operations information to customers and sales account managers.
- Resolve any issues our customers have with accuracy and efficiency.
- Enter sales orders, schedule shipping, and communicate to customers.
- Maintain customer data in automated system.
- Create and maintain customer information in databases.
- Prepare and analyze monthly sales reports.
- Schedule and manage freight carriers.
- Generate letters for customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving skills
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Other duties may be assigned, or this job description can be modified or amended at any time.