National Account Manager
Responsible for the management of existing accounts and developing strategies targeted at generating new business including prospecting, cold calls, and relationship building activities. The ideal candidate must by highly motivated, results focused, and able to achieve set goals, targets, and revenue. This position will report to the Director of Sales. This position is based in McKinney, TX. Remote position not available. Travel required.
Manner Polymers is a flexible PVC compound manufacturer that continually strives for perfection. It is through hard work and pride by all associates that drives our success and is the foundation for a fulfilling and rewarding work environment. Our strong focus on preventive planning and error proofing aides in our drive for growth and success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Maintain strategic relationships with customers at the highest level. Based on trust, respect and integrity.
- Manage House and MOQ accounts including sales, allocations, and credit objectives.
- Develop sales activities to support current products and introduce new technologies and solutions to new and existing customers.
- Communicate and administer pricing adjustments as necessary.
- Provide market intelligence and competitive activities to appropriate staff to maximize opportunities and eliminate threats to corporate objectives.
- Oversee the maintenance of customer data and reporting activities.
- Drive technical resources to support growth and manage sales, volumes, and forecasting deliverables.
- Engage with management and leadership to manage allocation during periods of shortages.
- Communicate effectively with executives of manufacturing companies for all supported markets.
- Lead and coach team and foster a positive team environment to align with company initiatives.
- Provide support to Sales Coordinator as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent self-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sales experience preferred, but not required for right candidate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must understand the basic technical aspects of flexible PVC compounds
- Must understand the basic technical and business aspects of our primary markets
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Other duties may be assigned, or this job description can be modified or amended at any time.