Assist the Operations Manager in activities related to raw materials management, production scheduling, inventory control, purchasing, and other activities related to the successful operation of the manufacturing plant. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Manner Polymers is a flexible PVC compound manufacturer that continually strives for perfection. It is through hard work and pride by all associates that drives our success and is the foundation for a fulfilling and rewarding work environment. Our strong focus on preventive planning and error proofing aides in our drive for growth and success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect, review, and summarize production activities.
- Assist with scheduling production based upon orders and stock requirements.
- Prepare and distribute job packets to production.
- Assist with purchase orders of raw materials and supplies.
- Assist with the maintenance of raw material and finished goods inventory.
- Review raw materials and finished goods cycle counts reports and adjust as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Able to withstand moderate physical activity (standing, walking, bending, stooping over, reaching, etc.).
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Able to work overtime
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Other duties may be assigned, or this job description can be modified or amended at any time.