Director of Sales
Responsible for managing sales/customer service teams and maintaining client relationships. Will also be responsible for managing, developing, and executing business strategies to achieve goals and objectives. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, a team player, and have excellent communication and organizational skills. This position reports to the President.
Manner Polymers is a flexible PVC compound manufacturer that continually strives for perfection. It is through hard work and pride by all associates that drives our success and is the foundation for a fulfilling and rewarding work environment. Our strong focus on preventive planning and error proofing aides in our drive for growth and success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop business plan to increase revenue and market share.
- Establish and close new business targets within key accounts.
- Execute and manage sales plans and budgets.
- Contribute to the plan of short-term and long-term objectives.
- Analyze customer requirements and recommend product solutions.
- Keep leadership informed of progress through regular communications.
- Act as a business consultant to customers to add value through understanding of customer’s needs.
- Deliver planned results.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 10+ years sales experience in account management/sales in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent self-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must understand the basic technical aspects of flexible PVC compounds
- Must understand the basic technical and business aspects of our primary markets
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Other duties may be assigned, or this job description can be modified or amended at any time.