Responsible for managing and organizing office services by overseeing daily operations and procedures of the front office. This includes but is not limited to managing invoices from both customers and vendors, customer payment processing, weekly accounts payable, customer collections, answering phone, and purchasing offices supplies, while maintaining a pleasant work environment. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
Manner Polymers is a flexible PVC compound manufacturer that continually strives for perfection. It is through hard work and pride by all associates that drives our success and is the foundation for a fulfilling and rewarding work environment. Our strong focus on preventive planning and error proofing aides in our drive for growth and success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process customer invoices and payment processing.
- Perform customer collection which includes contacting customers and creating credit report.
- Create consignment report and invoicing.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Perform accounts payable purchase orders and invoice control.
- Process weekly AP payments.
- Process daily raw material receivers and invoices.
- Perform month-end freight accrual.
- Perform month-end commissions.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Order office supplies and keep inventory for front office and plant break rooms.
- Provide administrative support to front office and plant staff.
- Monthly credit card reconciliation.
- Petty cash management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Accuracy and attention to detail
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Other duties may be assigned, or this job description can be modified or amended at any time.